Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Great Get Away

This is the time of year when everyone
getting ready for
the holidays. last minute

shopping,meeting families and old
friends.
Or just being with that special person

that mean the world to you.
Last night while watching a nature show

on lions, this beautiful throught
came to me, no not about lions or flying

over to africa, this throught
Was about my baby girl and i flying to

some beautiful carribean island.
I know there is hundreds of thousands 

of great blogs talking about this
Subject.
So why not add one more.the last time i

was in the caribs was years ago.
i think  the very frist island i went to

was the Little cayman.
Leaving the city in the dead of winter

and arriving to some beautiful
Place surrounded by water with the hot

sun beating down on you all day
long was my shot of rum.
Within ten minutes of arriving from the

airport to my hotel room i was
On the beach in seconds.it all seem so

unreal to me at the time.
was i really here on this beautiful

island with all these nice wonderful
People.
After about two hours of burning in the

hot cayman sun some guy came over
and ask me if i wanted to go horseback

riding on the beach in 40 min.
Wow Im thinking , horseback riding on

this beautiful white sandy beach,
Hell yeah.
within 3o min he was at my hotel to pick

me up. he never ask me if i knew how
To ride, thank God i was raise down

south on a farm where we had all
 Kinds of farm animals.cow s, hogs,

goats,horses etc.
so i knew my stuff.
we took off in this old rangler jeep

that cut off 3 time before we got to
A place that look like someone

home.there was other people there for
the
Same reason as i was, to ride wild and

free on the sands of the caymans.
One lady there said that this wa her

very frist time getting on a horse
and that she was very afraid, so i ask

her why are you  riding, my boyfriend
i want to impress my boyfriend.you,ll be

fine i said. just let the horse
Know that you thank him or her for

carrying you . she look at me as if i
was
Crazy. will he understand me.sure he will.
i then walk over to meet
The horse that i would be riding.
about 20 min. later im riding on the

beach on this beautiful 12 hands high
Pinto name storm.in front of me was some

guy talking to who ever would listen,
Cash this cash that, Im making a killing

on the internet, is what he kept saying.<a
Later that night i ran into him with the

lady that never rode a horse before.
To make a very long story short.he ended

up
Giving me some super advice on how to

make a killing on the internet
Check it out, you,ll see
<a href="
http://www.betterwealthplan.com/empower/?=gomorroah116

No comments:

Post a Comment